This course is designed to provide Anaesthesia & Recovery Room nurses with greater insight into their clinical practice. This will be achieved by the presentation of a range of topics and case studies pertinent to current practice & include newer concepts & developments which will shape the future of clinical practice. As many people do this course on an annual basis, as course content and topics change each 12 months.
- 3.5 hours of self-paced online learning
- On-Demand Webinars
In order to give more time for questions and interaction during the live sessions, we will also give you access to some pre-recorded course content that can be completed at your own pace. Access to this will be given 1 week prior to the course and we will email you with details.
- Care of Diabetic Patients in the Perioperative Environment
- Deteriorating perianaesthesia patients - Case studies from clinical practice
- Legal Issues in the Perioperative Environment
- Retained Items - the perianaesthesia nurses role in the count process
- Tired, frustrated and under staffed; can standards assist you and how?
- Perioperative Leadership - What makes a good leader & how to be one?
- Respiratory Physiology and ABG’s made easy!
- Discussions and learnings from coronial cases
- Massive Transfusion Therapy - A case history approach
- Fatigue in the perioperative environment
The Anaesthesia & PACU Nursing virtual classroom has been discounted to $440 for all health professionals. That's a saving of 20%.
Suitable for all Anaesthesia & Recovery Room nurses wanting to gain greater insight into their clinical practice. This course is updated annually to reflect contemporary clinical practice, and facilitates exploration of case studies on peri-anaesthesia nursing.
This course will also be of value to any nurse who desires to know more about the procedures that their patients are about to undergo or have undergone whilst in the operating room.