The Women's Health for GPs Series will be run as a series of live webinar events that are recorded to enable you to participate from the comfort of your own home. You will get:
- Four live webinar sessions, that will be recorded, so that you can watch them 'on-demand'
- Online version of the e-Summaries (e-S) on the topics covered in each Webinar.
The Women's Health for General Practice Series will cover the following topics:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Endometriosis / Menstrual Disorders
- Mental Health (Ante & Post Natal Depression, Psychosis)
- Vaginal Discharge (Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis)
- Contraception (Tailored Pill Taking, Emergency Contraception, and Suicide Risk and Hormonal Contraceptives)
- Breast Pain (Cyclical / Non Cyclical)
- Menopause/HRT (Breast Cancer Risk, Bioidentical HRT, VTE Risk)