Independent, evidence based, up-to-date, education for busy GPs and GP registrars
On-Demand Course & Webinars
Hot Topics GP Update: Australian Webinar SeriesNovember - December 2021
LIVE and On-Demand
Hot Topics GP Update: Australian Webinar Series On Demand 2021.1
Self-paced and online
Medcast have joined forces with NB Medical, Britain’s market leader in GP education, to bring you a one-day, face-to-face, CPD opportunity that will have you coming back year after year.
- The latest pertinent medical research - catch up on a year of medicine in one day!
- The most effective way for GPs and Nurses to earn & update their CPD Points
- Receive an up-to-date Hot Topics workbook, featuring bite-size breakdowns of 150 medical conditions
- Plus, an Australian Supplement with a collection of Australian Keep it Simple Summaries (KISS) on the topics covered in the workshop
- Created by GPs for GPs. Adapted specifically for Australia.
This is a course like no other, proudly free from pharmaceutical sponsorship.
It’s focused, fun and not-to-be-missed, especially if you don’t have time to read all the latest research.
Hot Topics covers the most pertinent medical literature from the last 12 months, perfectly distilled for today's busy GPs and Nurses; from Cardiovascular Medicine to Women's Health, Paediatrics to Mental Health and everything in between. Our upcoming program can be viewed on the event pages (click on your preferred location using links below).
Watch testimonial video here.
Women's Health for General Practice Webinar Series 2021
This exciting new series will cover the crucial Women’s Health issues for GPs with the latest up-to-date information and evidence.
Diabetes for General Practice Webinar Series 2021
This exciting new series will cover the crucial Diabetes related health issues for GPs with the latest up-to-date information and evidence.
Emergencies in General Practice: Recorded Webinars
This series is 6 hours of education covering the recognition, investigation and management of common emergencies that present in General Practice.
COVID-19 is in its infancy. This free webinar examines who gets Long COVID-19 and why?