With new topics each 12 months, this course uses a case history approach to assist all Anaesthesia & Recovery Room nurses to stay at the forefront of their clinical practice.
This course is designed to provide Anaesthesia & Recovery Room nurses with greater insight into their clinical practice. This will be achieved by the presentation of a range of topics and case studies pertinent to current practice & include newer concepts & developments which will shape the future of clinical practice. As many people do this course on an annual basis, as course content and topics change each 12 months.
- 3.5 hours of self-paced online learning
- On-Demand or Live Webinars
- Care of Diabetic Patients in the Perioperative Environment
- Deteriorating perianaesthesia patients - Case studies from clinical practice
- Legal Issues in the Perioperative Environment
- Retained Items - the perianaesthesia nurses role in the count process
- Tired, frustrated and under staffed; can standards assist you and how?
- Perioperative Leadership - What makes a good leader & how to be one?
- Respiratory Physiology and ABG’s made easy!
- Discussions and learnings from coronial cases
- Massive Transfusion Therapy - A case history approach
- Fatigue in the perioperative environment