The GP Education Bundle will meet all of your 2020-22 CPD triennium requirements.
Sign up for the GP Education Bundle and you will get 12 months access to online Medcast GP education courses, including GP Hot Topics*.
The bundle includes:
- 12 months access to 4 high quality GP education courses - Hot Topics, Emergencies, Diabetes, Women's Health
- Brand new series 'Not to be missed' on minimising diagnostic error
- New courses being added to the bundle each year
- Regular live webinar events over 12 months
- On-demand presentations, interactive scenarios, 'clinical opals' and cases
- Evidence summaries, including KISS summaries
- Access to a community of practice of your peers, facilitated by our expert GPs
- Monthly newsletter.
*Access to online courses only, does not include resuscitation or face-to-face courses.
Upcoming live webinars
Each course will have live webinar events twice a year.
All your 2020-22 triennium CPD requirementsThe GP Education Bundle will meet all the CPD requirements for the 2020-22 triennium for both the RACGP and ACRRM.
Women's Health in General Practice
This engaging course will cover the crucial Women’s Health issues for GPs with the latest up-to-date information and evidence.
Diabetes in General Practice
This engaging course will cover the latest evidence on diabetes related presentations in general practice.
Hot Topics GP Update
Independent, evidence based, up-to-date, education for busy GPs and GP registrars. New Content!
Emergencies in General Practice: Live Webinar Series 2021
4 x Live Webinars covering the recognition, investigation and management of common emergencies that present in General Practice.