Women's Health in General Practice Webinar Series
The Women's Health for GPs Series is a series of recorded webinars available for you to watch at any time from the comfort of your own home. You will get:
- Four webinar sessions recorded, so that you can watch them 'on-demand'
- Online version of the e-Summaries on the topics covered in each Webinar
- Links to useful resources referred to in the webinars.
The Women's Health for General Practice Series will cover the following topics:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Endometriosis / Menstrual Disorders
- Mental Health (Ante & Post Natal Depression, Psychosis)
- Vaginal Discharge (Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis)
- Contraception (Tailored Pill Taking, Emergency Contraception, and Suicide Risk and Hormonal Contraceptives)
- Breast Pain (Cyclical / Non Cyclical)
- Menopause/HRT (Breast Cancer Risk, Bioidentical HRT, VTE Risk)
The webinar covers:
- The latest pertinent medical research, GP guidelines and papers presented by GPs.
- A series of short presentations including recent findings from the medical literature which are pertinent for GPs.
- The presentations are snappy, focused, fun and interactive. The atmosphere is light, relaxed and friendly.
Evidence-based medicine for primary care - fun, interactive, chunked and not-to-be-missed, especially if you don’t have time to read all the latest research.