Critical Care and High Dependency Course Bundle
- The Critical Care Nursing course (30 hours)
- The High Dependency Nursing course (15 hours)
- An additional 5 hours of online modules including topics from a range of our other courses:
- ALERT - Envenomation, Bites & Stings
- Anaesthesia & PACU - The perianaesthesia nurses’ role in the count process
- Anaesthesia Essentials - Pharmacology in Perianaesthesia & When to Discharge your Patient from Recovery
- Deteriorating Patient - Allergies and Anaphylaxis & The Agitated, Confused or Delirious Patient
- A series of live webinars throughout the year on various nursing topics
- A live 2 day intensive refresher course 7 & 8 Oct 2021
Hours of CPD
This bundle includes 50 hours of online education that can be accessed throughout the 12 months of access.
This course bundle is only $595 which is a 20% discount from the current individual course pricing. This represents outstanding value for this amount of learning.
This course is open to all nurses.
If you are a nurse who completed the learning as part of the government funded SURGE project and are looking for ongoing access, please see here.
1. I'm not an Australian citizen, am I eligible to do your courses?
Absolutely. We welcome any health professional into our courses regardless of where you're based. Please always be aware of differences in regulations and guidelines and follow those relevant to you.
2. I am currently not practicing but I'd like to upgrade my skills. Can I do your courses?
Of course. We strongly encourage life long learning and taking part in ongoing education is one of the best ways to continue this regardless of whether or not you're currently practicing.
I have worked in Med-Surge wards, would this program help me to switch my area of clinical practice to ICU?
Many previous participants in our Critical Care Nursing Course have gone on to very successful careers in ICU and other critical care areas. Whilst our course is not a post graduate qualification, the course material is aimed at a post-graduate level and will provide a knowledge base from which you can continue your learning both clinically and in other qualifications if you choose to do so. Completion of the course does provide you with a certificate to add to your CV which may assist in moving into higher acuity areas.
4. Owing to the difference in time zones, would I be able to pursue this course as it is a live webinar.
All of our live virtual classrooms and webinars are recorded and will be made available for on demand viewing.
5. I'm not currently registered with AHPRA. Can I use CPD points later if I enroll now?
Health professionals have various CPD requirements governed by AHPRA and individual medical colleges. Please see the AHPRA website for further information