Medcast have joined forces with NB Medical, Britain’s market leader in GP education, to bring you a one-day, face-to-face, CPD opportunity that will have you coming back year after year.
- The latest pertinent medical research - catch up on a year of medicine in one day!
- The most effective way for GPs and Nurses to earn and update their CPD Points
- Receive an up-to-date workbook, featuring bite-size breakdowns of 150 medical conditions
- Created by GPs for GPs. Adapted specifically for Australia.
This is a course like no other, proudly free from pharmaceutical sponsorship.
It’s focused, fun and not-to-be-missed, especially if you don’t have time to read all the latest research.
Below are just a few of the Hot Topics we are covering in 2018. Receive the latest research and medical evidence - perfectly distilled and packaged for busy GPs.
- Cardiovascular medicine
- Multimorbidity, Frailty & Medicine for the Elderly
- Women's Health
- Mental Health
- Prescribing Hot Topics
Click 'learn more' on the events to see the topics to be covered.
Participants of the one day course are eligible for 12 Category 2 RACGP QI&CPD Points and 6 CPD hours for Nurses. Participants that complete a post-course activity will be eligible for 40 Category 1 RACGP QI&CPD Points. Certificates of completion can be provided for other health professionals requiring evidence of participation.
Due to the overwhelming success of the 2018 Hot Topics events, Hot Topics will be back again in 2019 (dates and venues coming soon). Please click here
to view our online course which will contain recordings of our live event, the hot topics book, Australian supplement and online activities.
Can't make it to the workshops? Watch the 2018 Hot Topics in high-definition now or sign-up to our Hot Topics 2019 LIVE webinar series.