The webinar series
This is the sixth webinar in the eMHPrac webinar series delivered by the Centre for Mental Health Research (CMHR) at the Australian National University. The webinars are designed to provide e-mental health training to primary health care service providers.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- Key components of a stepped care model and how e-mental health fits in.
- Opportunities to use e-mental health within a stepped care approach in existing clinical practice.
- Practical ways to support clients’ use of online programs, and strategies to overcome potential challenges in using e-mental health resources.
This webinar series is designed for the following professionals:
- community health workers
- occupational therapists
- peer support workers
- mental health nurses
- primary health care nurses
- psychologists (including general, clinical, health, counselling)
- social workers
- other allied health workers