The webinar series
This is the forth webinar in the eMHPrac webinar series delivered by the Centre for Mental Health Research (CMHR) at the Australian National University. The webinars are designed to provide e-mental health training and support specifically to primary health care service providers.
This webinar will provide the opportunity to:
- Hear firsthand perspectives and case studies demonstrating the use of e-MH resources in psychological practice.
- Identify potential challenges with using e-mental health resources in the workplace and hear about solutions developed by community-based practitioners.
- Reflect on strategies for using e-MH resources with clients.
This webinar series is designed for the following professionals:
- community health workers
- occupational therapists
- peer support workers
- mental health nurses
- primary health care nurses
- psychologists (including general, clinical, health, counselling)
- social workers
- other allied health workers