The 2022 course will be run as a series of four live webinar events, totalling 6 hours of content. The webinars are delivered by experienced Australian GP medical educators and promise to be practical, relevant and interactive. They will address recent practice updates through a series of emergency scenarios.
In addition, you will also receive access to:
- The four webinars as 'on-demand' recordings
- Accompanying evidence summaries
- Online interactive case studies
- An online moderated community, where questions can be posted, and participants can interact
This course will cover a range of emergencies in general practice including:
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Arrhythmias and ECG interpretation
- Mental health emergencies
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Paediatrics breaks, bumps and burns
- And more...