SURGE Ongoing Access Bundle
Available to SURGE Critical Care or High Dependency course participants who completed one or both of the courses. Get exclusive access to the updated course content for a period of 12 months.
- The Critical Care Nursing course (previously 20 hours but now increased to 30 hours) including:
- A new unit on resuscitation.
- Live revision webinars, for each unit (10 in total) including a brief revision of the topic material and case studies, presented monthly Feb - Nov 2021
- A live 2 day intensive refresher course 7 & 8 Oct 2021
- High Dependency Nursing course (15 hours)
- An additional 5 hours of online modules including topics from a range of our other courses:
- ALERT - Envenomation, Bites & Stings
- Anaesthesia & PACU - The perianaesthesia nurses’ role in the count process
- Anaesthesia Essentials - Pharmacology in Perianaesthesia & When to Discharge your Patient from Recovery
- Deteriorating Patient - Allergies and Anaphylaxis & The Agitated, Confused or Delirious Patient
- A series of live webinars throughout the year on various nursing topics - dates and topics to be announced
Hours of CPD
This bundle includes 50 hours of online education that can be accessed throughout the 12 months of access.
This quantity and quality of learning would normally retail for well over $1,000 but we're offering it to you for only $99.
We are able to offer you access at this price as an extension to the SURGE Critical Care project funded by the Australian Department of Health. The small fee provides outstanding value for access to existing and new course material and will enable us to continue to host and maintain the courses on our platform.
This is an exclusive offer available only to nurses who completed the learning as part of the government funded SURGE project. Enrolment will not be permitted if you do not meet this criteria.
If you are ineligible for this offer, you can purchase these courses here: