Medcast & Critical Care Education Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Requests for cancellations and transfers must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 1300 652 046. Once approved the participant will receive a confirmation email.
In the event that you need to cancel one of our paid courses, a cancellation request must be received a minimum of 7 days prior to the event. Cancellations will not be accepted within 7 days of the event. Cancellation fees apply:
- standard fee of $55 (inc GST) per registration OR
- Critical Care Nursing courses the fee is $110 (inc GST) per registration.
If delegates cancel their booking within 7 days of the event the registration fees will be forfeited.
Delegates may elect to transfer to another face-to-face event or an online version of the course:
- If the transfer request is made up to 7 days prior to an event the transfer will be processed free of charge. If there is any difference in registration fee, the balance will be payable.
- If the transfer is requested within 7 days of the event to an online course, the transfer will be processed free of charge.
- If the transfer is requested within 7 days of the event to another face-to-face event this will be considered on a case-by-case basis and supporting documentation may be requested. Transfer fees will be charged as follows:
- $100 (inc GST) for a one day course
- $150 (inc GST) for a two day course.
Transfers after the event may be considered under exceptional circumstances.
Delegates may only transfer once per registration.
If you have any questions, or would like further information, please contact us.
COVID-19 Special Circumstances
Should delegates wish to transfer out of a course citing concerns of personal exposure to the virus, quarantine restrictions or that they are unwell, they will be offered a transfer to another face-to-face course or online course free of charge. Evidence of a COVID-19 test should be provided at the time of transfer request.
Delegate requests for a cancellation and refund based on illness or medical advice that they should be isolated within 7 days of the event will be permitted, less the standard cancellation fee. Please cite this reasoning and provide a medical certificate when you speak to our customer service team on 1300 652 046 or email@example.com.
Learn more about our COVID-19 policy.